Monday, August 21, 2006

Summit Stones by DSD...

Both this Blog and my other Blog 'Summit Stones & Adventure Musings by DSD' have opportunities for you to post comments. I have recently enabled 'Comment Moderation' as there were some unrelated comments that needed to be referred elsewhere. Please make any comments you would like on either of these Blogs on your adventures, being a 'Finder' of a Summit Stone, or your favorite adventure quote. I will ensure these are posted as soon as possible. DSD

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Being a 'Finder', hmmm, nice concept.

Anonymous said...

"Finder"
To discover; and reveal; all from the unknown. Nice.
We admire your efforts.

Anonymous said...

I am one of the Finders out here. Found one on a trail in Arches Nat. Park. Unexpected beautiful polished and painted stone.

Anonymous said...

Nice and simple kind of art.
What you choose to do is more than nice.

Anonymous said...

I would "find" this experience special.

Anonymous said...

In 2002 I found a summit stone left at the trailhead in Banff that starts off the routes to Cory and Edith passes. I was on my way to climb the north peak of Mt Edith. My third summit and the first time I had seen a summit stone. I carry it in my backpack and have now climbed another twenty. I've since met others who have found a summit stone and all who have found one share like experiences of finding it cool!